This guide describes how to access and use EndNote Basic, a citation management system, and gives a brief overview of the desktop versions of EndNote
Exporing from Web of Science into EndNote Web
- Mark the references you want to save using the check boxes next to each record.
- When you have selected all of the references you want to save on the first page, click on the Export option. Click on the EndNote Online option in the dropdown menu.
- A new window will open asking you to confirm that you want to export the records. Click the Export button in the lower right corner.
- Last Updated: May 25, 2021 12:52 PM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page