A library research guide that directs students to recommended and specialized online and print resources for their study of topics within Architecture and design projects.
Images, Maps, Videos & More!
Extend your research beyond books, journal articles, and newspapers ... the submenus under this tab highlights recommended resources.
- Building CodesBooks and online resources for standards, codes, and other design solution manuals.
- Data & ReportsLooking for statistics, data sets, and technical reports? Click here.
- ImagesLooking for images of buildings, plans, sites, and more? Click here.
- Maps, GIS, Aerial PhotosClick here for information about maps, GIS, and aerial photography.
- Professional PracticeFor information about professional organizations and related resources, click here.
- U.S. Gov't Docs & Other ResourcesCensus data and more, click here.
- UtahState and local resources for architects & planners.
- VideosLooking for videos, click here.
- Other Web ResourcesHere you'll find other select online resources that could support your research and studio work in Architecture.