This guide is intended to give you a place to start when conducting research. My job as your library liaison is to meet with you for one-on-one research consultations, purchase materials you are interested in, provide library instruction sessions for classes, and ensure that the library supports the Environmental Humanities program students, staff, and faculty in any way we can. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions!
What Your Librarian Can Do for You
- Provide subject expertise in their discipline
- One-on-one library research assistance
- Group project assistance
- In-class visits
- Create discipline-specific subject guides (like this one!)
- Help purchase electronic or print materials
- Library tours
- Assist with interlibrary loan and course reserve
- So much more!