Exporting Citation for Databases
In the subpages beneath this tab, you will find information on how to export citations you find in a variety of databases into EndNote Basic
Adding Citations Manually
You can manually enter citations for references that can't be electronically imported, such as book chapters or web sites.
- From the Collect tab, select New Reference.
- Select the reference type from the drop-down menu,
- Enter enough information to create a citation (for example, chapter author, chapter title, book title, book authors/editors, date, publisher, page numbers).
- Click the Save button.
Finding Library Books
You can use either EndNoteWeb or EndNote X8 to import resources from USearch.
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
- Last Updated: Aug 22, 2019 11:36 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page