Adding Full Text Articles to EndNote
You can attach pdf files of articles or your notes about articles to each citation in EndNote Basic. To do this:
1. Find the citation that you want to attach the PDF to. In EndNote, My References, click on the small paperclip at the bottom of the citation.
2. Click on the Attach files button on the new window that opens.
3. Browse and find the PDF that you wish to attach and then click the Upload button
5. If the upload works, you will see a new window that says Upload Complete
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
Thanks to William Badke at Trinity Western University for graciously allowing me to use pages from his EndNote Basic LibGuide as templates.
- Last Updated: Aug 22, 2019 11:36 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page