Downloading Citations from ProQuest Databases
1. Do the search in a ProQuest Database. Click on the checkboxes next to the citations you want to save. Click on the Save button and choose RIS from the dropdown menu.
2. Log in to your EndNote Basic Account. Hover over the tab and choose
3 Choose the file that you just saved. Make sure that you choose under the Import Filter option. Choose which group you want to import into under the dropdown menu, and then click
3. If the import is successful, the screen will tell you that one item has been imported into your group.
- Last Updated: Aug 22, 2019 11:36 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page