EndNote Basic and Desktop support: Downloading from EBSCO Databases
How to download from EBSCO databases to EndNote
To export citations from EBSCOHost Databases into EndNote Basic:
1. Start by doing a search in the databases and then adding citations to your Folder by clicking on the blue folder icon to the right of each title
2. When you are finished searching, go up to the top right of the screen and click on the Folder option in the blue ribbon.
3. Choose the Export option on the right side of the page.
4. Then, Choose the option to Direct Export to EndNote Web and click the gray Save button.
5. You will be prompted to open EndNote Basic if you have not already, and you will see a message telling you that the import was successful
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
Thanks to William Badke at Trinity Western University for graciously allowing me to use pages from his EndNote Basic LibGuide as templates.