This guide describes how to access and use EndNote Basic, a citation management system, and gives a brief overview of the desktop versions of EndNote
Adding citations from the library catalog
- Go to the Marriott Library page at lib.utah.edu
- Enter your search terms in the search box and run the search for example The Satanic Verses
- Click on EndNote Basic
- Click on the blue Details link under the item record.
4. A window will open prompting you to log in if you have not already; if you have logged in, you should see another window open verifying that the import occurred.
- Last Updated: Jul 3, 2019 9:29 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page