6. To export the results to the EndNote, first select the desired ones and then click on Export button on the top. In the next page, select the RIS Format EndNote and, then, click on the Export button on the left below. You can export one result by clicking on the desired title and clicking on Export on top and continuing the process.
6. A small new page will pop up. Select Save File and click on OK.
7. Then go to your EndNote and click on Collect then on Import Reference. Browse to find the citation in your computer (Download section). Select the Scopus. If you do not have it, add it from Select Favorites. Select your folder to import the citations.
8. For more information, go to Scopus online Help.
- Last Updated: Jul 3, 2019 9:29 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page