Exporting from Scopus
1. To export the results to the EndNote Web, click the check boxes next to the citations you want to export to EndNote Web. Then, click on the Export button.
2. In the window that opens, click the radio button next to RIS Format. Then scroll down to the bottom of the window and click on the Export button. This will download a .RIS file.
3. Click on the Collect link and then choose Import References. Then, click on the Choose File button and find the .RIS file downloaded from Scopus. Under the Import Option, choose Scopus, Select the group where you would like to save the citation and then click on the Import button.
4. For more information, go to Scopus online Help.
- Last Updated: Aug 22, 2019 11:36 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page