Writing 6000: Welcome to
Graduate Student Resources
- Graduate Student ResourcesThe Marriott Library has a page devoted to resources for Graduate Students. Check out information on our Graduate Reading Room, Dissertation Boot Camp, and more!
- Graduate Writing CenterCheck out the Writing Center's Graduate Writing Center, located in the Marriott Library's Graduate Reading Room.
- Faculty & Instructor ResourcesThis websites provides links to valuable faculty and instructor resources such as teaching resources, scholarly communication and publication support, as well as information for those new to the U of U.
Tips and How-Tos
- How do I find an impact factor and rand for a scholarly journalUse the Journal Citation Reports (JCR) to locate impact factors. You will find that under Research Databases, under "J".
Welcome to the Library!
The librarians at the Marriott Library are here to help you with all of your research needs. Stop by the Knowledge Commons desk, make an appointment with a librarian, or ask us a question via our chat reference service - we'll be happy to help!
Each discipline has a dedicated subject-specialist librarian that can help you navigate disciplinary specific resources. Here is the list of subject specialists and a complete list of subject guides created by the subject expert librarians
Each of the library subject specialists maintains a subject guide for specific disciplinary research tools and resources. These guides may of interest to you:
- Art History Guide
- Biomedical Informatics Guide: Not one specifically but here are a few: FURTHeR Training, Topics in Family Medicine Guide, Law and Biomedical Sciences Research Guide
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Environmental and Sustainability Guide
- Computing Guide
- Exercise and Sports Science Guide: Eccles Library Guide & Marriott Library Guide
- Geography Guide and related guides: Population Geography, GIS portal, Geospatial Data and Resources
- Metallurgical Engineering Guide
- Nuclear Engineering: Physics and Astronomy Guide
- Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Guide
- Real Estate Development: Business administration guide, MBA resources
Check Out Our Upcoming Workshops Below:
Need help? Contact us
Schedule a Research Consultation
More Subject Guides
Thanks to Sarah LeMire
Credit for getting this subject guide started and structured goes to Sarah LeMire!