Who can borrow?
Even if you're not a University of Utah student, staff, faculty, emeriti, or retiree, you may be able to borrow materials from the Marriott Library!
As of July 2023, the following people can apply for a free permit:
- State of Utah residents 18 years and older with current government-issued Photo ID
- Faculty, staff and students of UALC, GWLA, or PAC-12 member institutions with proof of current affiliation
- University of Utah Alumni
- Utah International Baccalaureate (IB) high school students with a letter of introduction from an IB program Coordinator.
- Spouses and domestic partners of current University of Utah faculty or staff members.
- Continuing Education / Lifelong Learning students
Please note that some materials are limited to UofU students and employees. This website provides more detailed information about borrowing.
At the U:
Utah Climbing Access, Community, & Stewardship Organizations:
Within less than 1 hour drive of campus.
Other Outdoor Recreation-related Library Guides
Dr. Conrad Anker
by Alfred Mowdood Last Updated Apr 14, 2020 42 views this year
Parks, Recreation & Tourism
by Alfred Mowdood Last Updated Sep 18, 2023 149 views this year
Map Collections in the Marriott Library
by Ken Rockwell Last Updated Dec 20, 2021 101 views this year
by Devaki Murch Last Updated Aug 11, 2021 35 views this year
Outdoor Winter Sports: Unrequired Reading Display
by Alfred Mowdood Last Updated Jul 21, 2022 21 views this year
J. Willard Marriott Library
Head of Faculty Services,
Representative, Patent and Trademark Resource Center (PTRC), and
Adjunct Assistant Professor in Kinesiology
295 South 1500 East #2110 R
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0860