Theatre: Concept Mapping
This guide provides links to basic theatre research: history, design, acting, production, scripts, videos, and careers.
Mind Mapping Tools
- Google's JamBoardSynchronous collaboration, with emphasis on text notes.
- CoggleCollaborative, with free-flowing tree structures.
- AyoaLots of graphics options.
- MiroLots of template options.
- MindMeisterMake up to 3 maps in free version.
- MilaNoteImport and annotate images and video.
1. Purpose for and How to Concept Map
Click the link below to download a short PowerPoint. Please look through all of the slides and then move onto the video in box #2.
- The sketchnote workbook: Advanced techniques for taking visual notes you can use anywhere byThis is an e-book. A current uNID or UofU network connection is required to access this book.
2. From Concept Map to Thesis/Research Question
View this short video on concept mapping created by Katherine Miller and Tom Childs of Douglas College.